As communications networks are global crossing the country boundaries also cooperation within numbering, naming and addressing (NNA) schemes needs to be international. The ECC and the ECO are part of this international cooperation. This page has a collection of useful NNA related links.
On 18th December 2008 the ERO and Future of Numbering Forum Korea entered into a Memorandum of Understanding in numbering related issues. The MoU covers numbering related cooperation, such as research on future of numbering systems and NNA related seminars.
- CEPT's Long Term Standardisation of National Numbering Plans (Recommendation T/SF 1) originating from 1972
- CEPT administrations' numbering related information
- Single European emergency number 112
- ETSI TISPAN (WG4) - Telecoms & Internet converged Services & Protocols for Advanced Networks
- European Telephony Numbering Space (ETNS): ECO ETNS pages, ETNS.org (Not active: ETNS code 3883 to be returned to the ITU 31 December 2010)
- International Numbering Resources
- Repository of national numbering plan information, including details of changes to national numbering plans, the structure of national numbering plans, and national contact points on numbering plan matters
- Universal numbers: universal international freephone numbers, international shared cost number and universal international premium rate numbers
- ITU-T SG2 - Operational aspects of service provision, networks and performance, the lead Study Group on Service definition, Numbering and Routing
Other international NNA related organisations