This page provides an overview on the updated T-DAB Allotment Plan and the associated Assignment List in the frequency band 1452-1475.9 MHz, as of 04 July 2007.
Please note that this frequency plan is currently governed by MA02 Special Arrangement which has been partially revised by the CEPT multilateral meeting in Constanţa, Romania, 02-04 July 2007. The revised Special Arrangment (MA02revCO07) came into force on 01 September 2007.
The revision of the MA02 Special Arrangement does not affect the existing frequency plan. The procedure for modifications to the plan remains unchanged.
The following data files are available for download:
- Updated Ma02 Plan containing successfully coordinated T-DAB allotments and assignments.
- Part 1 - allotments transferred from the Plan adopted at Wiesbaden 1995, including subsequent modifications and associated assignments.
- Part 2 - allotments originated at Maastricht 2002
- Proposed modifications to the Plan that have been published in the ERO/ECO Circular letters and for which the coordination procedure is not completed yet. These files contain proposals from the following countries:
- Extract from the Plan as per country:
The following files have been created for each country, as applicable:
· ‘Active’ as a part of the file name indicates that the file contains T-DAB Plan entries for a given country
· ‘Proposed’ contains proposals published in the Circular letters but not included in the Plan
· ‘All’ – the file contains both an extract from the Plan and proposed modifications. Please note that this file is only provided for convenience of the user and has no formal status.
For all countries, extracts from Part 1 and Part 2 of the Plan are provided in separate files, respectively.
Some of the administrations that were contracted to the previous Special Arrangements did not sign the revised Special Arrangements. The stations belonging to those countries not signing the MA02revCO07 are kept in the Plan.
The information on data formats and software for reviewing the data files is provided here.
Note: The data are converted into the new Co07 format before the revised Special Arrangements comes into force on 01 September 2007.
The MA02revCO07 Plan will provisionally continue to be available in ASCII97 format.
ECO contact for MA02revCO07 related enquiries: Marc Le Devendec (ECO) e-mail "firstname.lastname@example.org" or phone +45 33 89 63 22