FM PT 48 – Spectrum aspects for Broadband Direct-Air-to-Ground Communications (DA2GC)
Terms of Reference for FM PT 48 (September 2010)
3. Develop or review ECC Decisions, Recommendations, Reports and other deliverables on the issues mentioned under No. 1, as requested by WG FM. This may also require the preparation of an impact assessment (IA) depending on prior approval by the ECC plenary.
4. If necessary, coordinate CEPT positions in preparation for ITU-R Working Parties or Task Groups outside the scope of WRC preparations.
5. Liaise, as appropriate, with the ECC WGs and PTs (e.g. relevant SE PTs), ETSI and other relevant organisations as authorised by WG FM, with the principal aim to collect information and to broaden the support for the work of the project team.
6. The project team should use electronic working methods (EWMs) as far as possible.
7. Report on progress at the WG FM meetings.
Participation in this PT shall be open to:
- Representatives of CEPT administrations;
- Representatives from industry, who are full members of ETSI;
- Official representatives of organisations which have a MoU or LoU with the ECC.
Others may be invited by the chairman to attend meetings of the Project Team when appropriate.
FM PT 48 is established for a period of approximately 18 months. WGFM, at its meeting in April/May 2012, will re-evaluate the necessity of the PT’s continuing work.
Chairman: Mr Thomas Weilacher
Federal Network Agency (BNetzA)
Telephone +49 6131 18 3119
Telefax: +49 6131 18 5604